Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Did I do it?

I've been wanting to share our blog but wanted one of those cute backgrounds first, so I finally did it...yipee!! Just as an update we are all doing well. We are getting anxious for the arrival of our baby sometime in December and can't wait to have something so little to hug and kiss! I'm getting excited to have a little brother for Adlen, who is becoming better at accepting that we have a baby coming and can't wait to see what kind of sister she will be. Adlen is also becoming more like a little girl and less like a baby everyday :( . She loves to be outside, count, read books, color, dance and give hugs and kisses, and if she is watching a movie, she loves to act it out. We are so lucky to have her. Justin is enjoying his job, for the most part. It's challenging and complicated and I'm impressed with how well he's been able to take initiative and get things done! He has an incredible work ethic and I admire it. I'm spending my time relaxing as much as I can with a two year old while I just get bigger and bigger. I enjoy being with Adlen and watching her grow and take care of the house. I'm also getting more nervous to have a second, if I'll be able to manage it but I know that some how you just do. This is something that impresses me about being a woman. It seems any woman i know some how manages everything and what a great gift that is! We will keep you posted on our progress
Much love

4 comments:

Jessica Steed said...

Yeah, Katie!
You did it! You have a blog :)

That is a darling picture of Addie. She's adorable.

Glad to hear you guys are doing well.
Oh, and you didn't mention anything about your amazing work ethic. Don't forget that part.

The Cingolani's said...

YAY! Welcome to the blogging world! This will be so much fun to follow each others blogs! I have Ashley and Shavonne and Tammy and Holly all from Dillards on mine, so be sure to take a look and let them know that you are here! I love the picture of Addie! TOO CUTE!!

The Hill's said...

We're so happy you guys have a blog :)

Kim said...

Hey Katie,
I love your blog!! Adlen is getting soo big. Hope you have a great Halloween. Post more pics!
Kim