Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Some things I love about Tysen

I posted about some of the things that I loved about Adlen so I thought I'd write about Tysen.

I love how he's busy
He loves to investigate everything, with his mouth ("sorry little guy, you can't eat that rock")
He screams anytime he wants something and I appreciate his sense of urgency, very much like his mom, I want things done before I even ask ("what, you can't read my mind"?)
He tries to be soft, it usually turns into pulling the dogs ear or Adlens hair (I wonder if he thinks its another pet on her head). But he does make an effort, even for a split second.
He gives kisses
He will on occasion walk up to me and rest his head on my shoulder, I think this is how he hugs.
He has the cutest smile and the biggest eyes.
He is pretty easy going and likes to be involved.
He tries to copy Adlen on everything she does, which means he's now trying to wash his own hair and walk down the stairs, which sometimes doesn't always work out.
And with that being said I love how forgiving he is. It seems that no matter how busy I get or distracted and can't always be by his side, he still is happy, and lets me hug and kiss him, and play with him and he always greets me with excitement and a huge smile!

No comments: