Tuesday, March 16, 2010

sick and tired

Ok, after a few months off and just dragging my feet I have renewed my enthusiasm for Mary Kay. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired, so I'm back on the horse excited to earn a little extra money each month. I don't normally ask for things and some of you have helped in the past and I really appreciate that so don't feel obligated but anything would be great, even if you refer someone my way. Now, I know Mary Kay isn't every ones cup of tea but some products are really great that other company's don't offer. My website is up and running and anyone who wants to can do a online party. All it takes is for you and 6 other friends to get on line and order (and when you order $45.00, you get a free gift with purchase), so easy, just let me know that on X week you and you're friends will be getting online to ensure you get the hostess credit. Hostess credit works like this you get the total amount of sales in a % off your order, so you sell 100, you get 10% off, $200, 20%, and up, when you have bookings you get an additional 5% added ($100 in sales and 1 booking, 15% off, 100 in sales and 2 bookings 20% off). And bookings can be done online as well (meaning somone who orders during your party gets 6 more people to go online).
So there is my soap box. I will be continuing to work my other part time jobs so tell customers that when they order it may be a few days after I close before I submit the order. I also have product on hand and will strive to keep it updated.
Thank you so much
www.marykay.com/khill0212

No comments: