Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I love...

Some things I love about Adlen are



Every night after she takes her clothes off to get in the tub she'll pick them up and put them in the laundry basket

At night she will pray for random things that she for some reason loves (Baily, the neighbors dog or the tunnels at her new friends house, she's been there once)

If I leave crumbs on the counter she'll say "whats with this mess" or "why you make a mess"

At night she'll say "good night, I love you"

In the morning she will say sorry for some thing she did the day before "mom, I'm sorry I got mad and not make a good choice"

She's pretty good at saying please and thank you

She tells me that I'm her favorite girl and that daddy is her favorite guy, and Tysen she calls him her "little guy"

When we listen to a song like "Oh love" by Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood she wants Justin and I to sing the different parts, out loud, not pretending. She says its mommy and daddy's song

She likes to sing Andrea Bocelli and Britney Spears, and anything in between

If she spills her cereal or a drink she asks for a towel and freaks out untill its cleaned up

When she puts movies in they have to be facing the right way, same with books on her dresser

These are just a few things that I find cute and sweet

2 comments:

The Kilpatrick Klan said...

You have such a precious little one there. Sounds like she was blessed with not only amazing parents, but a wonderful and caring spirit. Keep up the good work!

Love you!

Brook

Jessica Steed said...

I miss Addie!

Finn asks about her a lot. Especially when we talk about the potty. For some reason he is keyed in to the fact that she uses the potty (perhaps b/c she was doing some potty training while she was here).

I have a huge bag of stuff to give back to you. I will ship it as soon as I get to the post office. It's one outfit for each child, a bottle (we found it in the church bag), toys and other stuff.

I'm still trying to get Mark to plan an anniversary trip, so we'll let you know what when we have something booked.

Love you!