Monday, March 9, 2009

What I love about Adlen


What I love about Adlen is how loving she is. She is always so willing to hug and kiss and "cuddle in our cuddle spot". She's very polite and most of the time says please and thank you and now, if she does anything like a burp she'll say "excuse me", and just yesterday I sneezed and she said "oh, bless you mommy". Shes always making silly faces and loves to dance. With her third birthday approaching I'm excited about all the new things she'll pick up. She's closer to being potty trained and tries so hard to be independent. Her favorite thing to say when she's doing something on her own and I try to help she says "no mommy, leave"...Alright!

1 comment:

The Cingolani's said...

Such a cute picture! I love how independant they are becoming. It makes me want to cry and jump for joy at the same time! She is such a doll!!