Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A few more sizes to go

Since I'm not taking a before (trust me, you'll thank me later), these pictures will have to do!
My size 2

Size 5

I recently posted about what makes you feel beautiful and a friend of my commented on having a great pair of jeans makes her feel beautiful. Well I have two pairs that I love but haven't been able to fit into since I had Tysen (I'm currently in a 9). So, this last week I've started working out (also on the advice of another friend who said "then do something about it"). I do two minutes of lunges and squats, two minutes of abs (crunches and leg tosses), and two minutes of curls and chair dips (helps lift the ta ta's). Then I do a little stretching and do it again. I need to start running or something with cardio to burn the weight off but I've enjoyed the toning part and feeling my muscles sore and firming up. I'm excited to be able to wear these jeans again and will post updates on my progress (I'd like to be in them by the end of the year)!

3 comments:

The Cingolani's said...

If you get back in the size 2 jeans...I will die of jealousy!!! Good for you though...way to be pro active!! Maybe I should do a little something, especially if it will help lift the ta-ta's! You are awesome!!

Ashley and Devan said...

You can do it! I liked Amanda's comment about lifting the ta-ta's.. she's so funny! I have jeans I never fit into after Hunter (size 0).. might as well throw those away. I fit into a few of my jeans that I wore before I had Brinley, but not in the same way. I wish we lived near eachother so we could work out together.

The Hill's said...

That's awesome you're losing your baby weight. I think I'm gaining all of it. It seems like the more babies the faster I gain weight and the faster those pants don't fit. Lucky for you that you're on your way of wearing them again. Cause I'm on my way out ;)