Monday, April 12, 2010

So much to blog, so little time

Just a recap
Adlen gave her first talk in Primary yesterday, she did great and I was so excited for her
I won't be working at Deseret Industries after this week, instead, at the end of the month I will be working for the census, and it pays better. I'm still working as a grant writer and love it. Once things in the economy turn around and I gain more experience I think this will be a good fit for the long run.
Justin is doing well at work. They had a few slow months in January and February, but they have seen improvements the last month or so
Tysen is getting so big that on occasion I find myself baby hungry, then I remember whats its like to go from pregnancy to this stage, no thanks.
We are starting feel like we are recovering from Justin loosing his job. He won't be able to recover the 7 weeks he wasn't paid for but he will get back unemployment, which will help a bit.
So if nothing else we are all doing well and are looking forward to the next few months with excitement!

1 comment:

The Kilpatrick Klan said...

I am so glad to see things are getting back to where they need to be. I am so happy you have the two beautiful children you have and can't wait to meet you hubby and kiddos one day. You are wonderful! Love you!