Sunday, April 18, 2010

My little Justin


I never write about Justin, poor little guy, so I thought I would.

Aside from being the sexiest man alive (did I mention I once entered him in a contest with people magazine and since he didn't win, I no longer buy their magazine), the guy makes me laugh. I don't know what it is but he has such a wit about him that it never fails to surprise me.

He is a hard worker, working long days, up at 4:45 and in bed at 10:30, working either at his job or being with the kids while I work, its got to be rough on him and exhausting.

He always tells me how much he loves me, how beautiful I am, or I have a great smile...blah blah blah, I get it you think I'm hot (but I love it)

He is so smart

And what I love the most is that he might actually be the first mind reader, I don't know how he does it but he has me figured out even before I do, what I'm thinking, feeling, mad about, happy about, frustrated with or planning.

Its scary

No comments: