Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hmmm...

Justin with his mom and brothers

wild animal park, ca

I feel like I have a lot on my mind. I want to tell you all the fun things that have been happening. We went to California for my brother in laws fairwell, then we had a fun family vacation in Island Park, ID.


But I also want to tell you all the things that have been bugging me, I feel like i've been in a funk this month and not sure why. I don't seem to be my motivated, happy self. I feel tired and grumpy more than anything.


I also want to tell you about how cute my kids are and what a great husband I have, as much as I feel down I am grateful for my blessings and the people around me who love me.


So there you have it, maybe now I can move past it now that its off my chest (although I welcome anything extra on my chest, cause lets face it, the ta ta's need help)!

1 comment:

Amber Henrie said...

Cute new family pic! I love ya girl - don't worry about those funk stages...you always pull out of them and you'll be all the better for it.