Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Adlen



Adlen, I can't believe you are three today! It has gone by so fast. I have been thinking all day about how difficult it was just to get you here, and now that I have you I'm the luckiest mom in the world! Right now you say that Pink is your favorite color, you love animals and cars, and mommy and daddy are "your best friend ever". Adlen I love how sweet you are and how many times you hug me and kiss me during a day. My three favorite things about you are when you say "love you mommy" or "good job mommy", how good you are at listening and how fast you are learning about your little world. My three favorite things to do with you are cuddle, read books and play. Your three favorite things to eat are chips, hot dogs, and treats.
Your daddy is so proud to have you as his little girl aCheck Spellingnd loves when he comes home to big hugs and kisses. We can't wait to see how much more grown up you become this next year, and all the new things you'll learn, even learning to pee on the potty (whether you want to or not)!
We Love You So Much
Happy Birthday

3 comments:

The Cingolani's said...

Ok, I must be becoming an emotional wreck because this post brought tears to my eyes! Such a darling post for that cute girl! Like we said, it is a bittersweet feeling to watch them grow up!
Hope she had a great day!

Anonymous said...

No Amanda, that's not it, cuz I just read it at work and had to pretend I was yawning...
Kate, you are such a sweet Mommy! Adlen and Tysen are VERY lucky to have you. I'm so glad you are the mother of my children.

Jessica Steed said...

Katie,
You are a sweet mother. Your patience is awesome. I want to be more like you.

Also, I just did a post about you and Mark (well mostly about you) on my blog, so check it out!

Happy birthday, Addie!