Sunday, January 18, 2009

What I Love about Justin


There are so many things that I love about Justin that it would take too long to write. One thing however, is how affectionate he is; he never misses an opportunity to hug me or kiss me. I'm not as good about returning it as he is but he is a great example. What always impresses me is even when we have crazy schedules and we are going in different directions, he always manages time to make me feel beautiful. I hope I'm as a good of a spouse to him as he is to me...I love you sweetie!

2 comments:

The Hill's said...

That's so sweet! That is such a great example for your kids. Especially for Tysen, it will teach him how to treat his future wife

Hill Family said...

I know, the other day I walked out of our bedroom and Adlen said "oh pretty mommy" and I know she learned that from hearing justin say it. And what an example to Adlen on how to be treated.