Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Years

Train ride















We spent New Years in California. It was a last minute thing (since I wasn't sure how I would be feeling after a c-section we didn't make any plans) but we had a great time. We got into California Wednesday night and rang in the new year sleeping. We spent new years day at Justins grandparents house. The girls (plus Tysen and minus Adlen) shopped while the boys watched football, then we all went out to dinner. On Friday Julie (Justins mom), Justin and I and the kids went to Balboa Park (which in San Diego is where most of the museums are and the zoo). We went to the Science Museum (a hands on museum for those with kids, it's great) and then we strolled and just enjoyed being out side and ended the day with Justin, Adlen and i riding the 1/2 mile train, Adlen had a great time. Then Saturday was spent visiting my grandfather (sorry no pictures, I forgot my camera that day) and Justins dad. We left Sunday around 10 and enjoyed the ride home, stopping to take care of kids and shop. It was a great little trip and I was glad to be feeling well enough to do it!











No comments: