Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy New Year





















The year has started off great and we are looking forward to all that it brings. But to highlight last year:











I was working full time as a wedding planner and trying to balance work, kids and being a wife, friend, family member and ward member...all of which I felt like we suffering. Towards the end of the year I decided it was time to stay home, and although I miss work and my beautiful brides I wouldn't trade it for anything!











Adlen turned 5 and started FULL day kindergarten so from 9-3:30 it was me and tysen.











Tysen turned 3 and has enjoyed time with mom with out big sister around.











Justin continues to work hard in a struggling economy but is having success that we celebrate as they are great strides again in a struggling economy.











Some things to look forward to this year:











Paying off a car, another RAGNAR-in AZ with my beautiful sister in law, Addie finishing her first year of school, starting 1st grade and Tysen hopefully finishing potty training and starting preschool, Justin to keep working hard and see benefits of hopefully a recovering economy.











Have a blessed year!

No comments: