Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Family visit











We were lucky enough to have my brother and his wife and kids come stay for a few days. It nice to have the cousins play and other adults to talk to. We did lots of fun things, my favorite, renting a boat and hanging out on the lake, I think this is our new hobby. we also hiked up to a lake that is in one of our state parks and had a picnic. We have crazy long days with kids up as early as 5:30, but I know these are the times we'll talk about in years to come.

2 comments:

Jessica Steed said...

Cute post!
I hate to say it sister, but this summer has really thrown my kids schedules into wackiness.

They've been getting up at 5:45 or 6. Today they slept in till 6:20!

I suggest tin foil or styrofoam for the windows while they visit.

Hill Family said...

good idea, I was thinking we needed to do something anyway, Adlen is up around 6:30 these days as well, although she did sleep till 7:45 today and ty till 10, and sweet Justin got up with Adlen and made me breakfast! It was a good morning