Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had a great weekend in California, we left Wednesday night and came back Saturday night (I had to teach primary on Sunday). Dinner was yummy and relaxing, Friday we went to Sea world, compliments of Justin's uncle who used to work there, then thanks to Julie we went out to a movie. We saw Blind Side and it was great, go see it if you have the chance. Then Saturday it was raining so we just stayed home and made popcorn balls and rented Angels and Demons, another good one as well. So the weekend had everything that makes for a good Holiday. Time with family, naps, movies, some holiday food and and extra 5 pounds for the road!
I thought I had pictures to post, we took most of them with Julies camera and we ordered a CD from Walmart and I got home and sure enough the pictures were of some other family and a fat man with his shirt off...yuck! Maybe I should post them anyway!

1 comment:

The Cingolani's said...

Oh crud, that is totally something that would happen to me! I vote you post the pics of the ugly man just for our viewing pleasure!!