Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tag!

My friend did this on her blog, so I will copy her



5 North American Cities I'd live in

1-New York, NY

2-Denver, CO

3-San Diego, CA

4-Seattle, WA

5-Tampa, FL


5 songs to which I know all the words


1-What a feeling, Flashdance

2-ABC's

3-Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

4-Rock a Bye Baby

5-Old McDonald had a Farm

5 foods I'd wish to have in unlimited quantities an a deserted


1-pizza (supreme, then I have a variety of things)

2-ceasar salad

3-spagetti

4-steak, but with A-1 sauce

5-Olive Garden, I'm sure they would deliver, right?


5 chores I should be doing right now instead of Blogging

1-laundry

2-vacuum

3-make my bed

4-unload the dishwasher

5-load the dishwasher


5 childhood friends I would love to see again

1-Sarah M

2-Megan A

3-Nancy N

4-Jodi D

5-Keli C

No comments: