Friday, August 14, 2009

4 years





4 years ago today I had the privilege to marry a man who is by far too good for me. I've been so blessed to have him as my spouse. If you think that I am kind, forgiving, generous or even funny it is only because Justin has showed me to be those things. Our lives have changed a lot over the years but what I love the most is that no matter how much it changes, as long as Justin and I remember to always rely on each other and be each others best friend we're going to have many many happy and fulfilling years together.


Thank you Justin for my wonderful life, keeping me on my toes and excitement for whats to come! Happy anniversary

4 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

Happy Anniversay! You guys make such a wonderful couple.

The Cingolani's said...

Happy Anniversary! Sorry you guys couldn't make it up this weekend! Hope you were able to do something fun together. Heres to another 4 years, and 4 after that, and...well you get the picture! :)
P.S. You look super hot in that photo!

Amanda ~ A Crafty Fox said...

Congrats! You two look absolutely gorgeous and happy! I am really really happy that you are so happy!

Jessica Steed said...

We're so happy for you, Kates.

Much love and well wishes to you and your family.