Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Marriage Report Card



I have to say that I feel really blessed in my life. And not because we have an abundance of material things (we still have one car and may go with out cell phones) but because I feel like we are in a good place in our family. Even though I struggle to potty train Adlen and Tysen is teething which makes for long days of hearing him fuss, Justin and I have managed to keep it together. Fighting isn't something we do often but just the other day Justin said "we seem to be having a pretty good routine these days. We seem to be connected these days". Which I'm sure comes from the fact that we have a bit more of a schedule with having two kids now, I have things that I go do on my own to maintain balance (I've been working out, well at least when my friend is in town, I don't do it alone, and a few months ago started selling Mary Kay again), and Justin has been trying to find the time to golf more regularly. Although we are spending more time apart it helps us feel grateful for the other one when we have our own time alone, making things a little sweeter!

1 comment:

Amber Henrie said...

Glad to hear it! I only want my little sis to be HAPPY!!! The kids just keep getting cutter and cutter. My parents are in Vegas this week. I'll have to have them call you and try to get together.